Power & Renewables
Our passion for a sustainable future drives our unwavering commitment to the power and renewables sectors. We use in house knowledge and expertise in the renewables sector and have been actively advising clients since 2011.
We consistently ensure power and renewables transactions are supported by investment-grade diligence.
Target Value (s)
As a leading technical advisory firm, our unmatched value lies in our profound expertise in engineering, risk management, and project delivery from our experience in mature markets such as the UK and developing markets such as Latin America and the Middle East.
Our analysis builds on experience in mature power and renewables markets to newer, more emerging markets.
What we have to offer
We can assist across the lifecycle of a renewable project, from input into feasibility studies and resource assessments to technical due diligence and construction oversight, we provide clear, understandable advice on the development of renewable energy projects, helping to unlock their full potential for efficiency, reliability, and environmental stewardship.
How we do this
We pride ourselves on our ability of our consultants to understand the intersect between technical, commercial and ESG related risks and opportunities within the renewables sector. We provide services in the following areas:
- Technical Due Diligence including generation, permitting, construction, connecting to the grid and operations.
- Environmental, Social, & Governance Advisory at the project or corporate level.
- Strategy & Commercial Advisory for developers seeking growth markets.
- Post-Transaction Services from asset management and to asset optimization.
How we have achieved this
Projects we have worked on include:
- Solar PV Portfolio, UK. Vendor Due Diligence for a portfolio of 13,265 solar assets across the UK.
- Gas Extraction, Colombia. Lender Due Diligence for 5 hydrocarbon fields producing 27 MMSCFD)
- Solar PV Portfolio, UK. Vendor Due Diligence for 2,367 solar assets with a combined capacity of 512,837kWh.
- Globomass Anaerobic Digestion Plant, Serbia. Due Diligence for 6MW biogas power plant.
- Kabd Waste to Energy Plant, Kuwait. Lenders’ Due Diligence for a plant designed to process 1.255.000 tonnes of biomass per year.
- La Virginia – Nueva Esperanza Transmission Line. Lenders’ Environmental and Social Due Diligence for 235km of transmission line and two 500kv substations.
- University of Florida Central Energy Plant. Lenders’ Technical and E&S Due Diligence for 50MW CCP.
- Ethanol Plant, Paraguay. Lenders’ Technical Due Diligence for a plant with a production capacity of 160 million liters per year.
You're in safe hands
You're in safe hands
Environmental, Social and Governance Advisory
The infrastructure landscape is changing. Increasingly, Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) are coming to play a key role in investment decisions.
Strategic and Commercial Advisory
Navigating through the lifecycle of an investment requires ongoing lateral thinking and shrewd commercial planning. That’s the job of our strategic and commercial advisors.
Our technical advisory services underpin all the work that we do. Our advisors are with you every step of the way, from the stage of evaluating investment opportunities, to value creation and divestiture.