The QEW/Credit River Improvements project extends approximately 2.6 km long from west of Hurontario Street to west of Mississauga Road in the City of Mississauga, Ontario.
- Construction a new twin bridge north of the existing Credit River Bridge;
- Rehabilitation of the existing Credit River Bridge;
- Widening and improving the QEW;
- Replacing the Mississauga Road overpass;
- Improving/reconfiguring the Mississauga Road interchange; and
Constructing Active Transportation crossings (and associated trail infrastructure) at the QEW and over the Credit River, for the City of Mississauga
Infrata was the Lenders’ Technical Advisor for one of the bidding teams up until BAFO.
Services Offered For Investors
Our technical advisory services underpin all the work that we do. Our advisors are with you every step of the way, from the stage of evaluating investment opportunities, to value creation and divestiture.
Infrata provides technical, commercial and environmental support to some of the world’s most ambitious highway investment projects.See All Roads Projects