The project sees the DBFOM of a new light rail transit system in Sydney, Australia. The LRT system will connect Sydney’s busy central business district with the south-east of the city, integrating with the existing network.
Key project features include:
- Construction of a bridge above the airport motorway
- Construction of a jacked box tunnel in challenging geotechnical conditions
- Two brand new LRT maintenance facilities
- Catenary-free requirements
- Procurement of rolling stock
Services Offered For Investors
Our technical advisory services underpin all the work that we do. Our advisors are with you every step of the way, from the stage of evaluating investment opportunities, to value creation and divestiture.